- Increasing Your Company’s Value
- Why Companies Fail
- Building Your Backlog
- 7th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking & Awards Event
- Benefits, Risks and Emerging Law on the use of Drones/UAVs in Construction
- The Next Generation
- Mechanic’s Lien
- 2015 Construction Accounting Seminar
- Financial Keys
- Optimizing the Flow of Receivables
- 2015 Economic Outlook
- 4TH ANNUAL OKTOBERFEST
- CFO Roundtable
- Building Green June 17th
- Technology in the Construction Field
- WMDVBE – Business Diversity
- 2014 Beer Festival
- Top Talent: Find Grow and Keep
- Future of San Jose Growth
- 6th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking & Awards Event
- Lien Law
- Show Me the Money!
- Optimizing Equipment and Fleet Management-
- Past, Present and Future
- Project Labor Agreements
The Silicon Valley Chapter presents:
Project Labor Agreements (PLA)
What Every Contractor Should Know
April 16, 2014
Steve Clark – Granite Construction Company
Roger Mason – Sweeney, Mason, Wilson and Bosomworth, PLC.
Kevin Albanese – Joseph J. Albanese, Inc. (Moderator)
Steve Clark is the Vice President of Labor Relations at Granite Construction Company. He and his staff negotiate and administrate 165 Labor Agreements in 25 states. Steve is also an executive board member for United Contractors Labor Committee and for California Alliance for Job
Roger Mason is a shareholder with Sweeney, Mason, Wilson & Bosomworth. For over 30 years, Roger has successfully advised employers in all aspects of Labor and Employment Law. He has effectively defended employers against many different claims. Roger has served as an elected member of the Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union High School District Board of Trustees and many other organizations.
PLA’s on public projects and private projects – how different?
Signatory contractors v. non signatory contractors…
When does withdrawal liability arise and who should be aware?
April 16, 2014 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
(Full breakfast or fruit plate are included)
Holiday Inn (408) 453-6200
1350 N. First St., San Jose
CFMA Members: $45