- Increasing Your Company’s Value
- Why Companies Fail
- Building Your Backlog
- 7th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking & Awards Event
- Benefits, Risks and Emerging Law on the use of Drones/UAVs in Construction
- The Next Generation
- Mechanic’s Lien
- 2015 Construction Accounting Seminar
- Financial Keys
- Optimizing the Flow of Receivables
- 2015 Economic Outlook
- 4TH ANNUAL OKTOBERFEST
- CFO Roundtable
- Building Green June 17th
- Technology in the Construction Field
- WMDVBE – Business Diversity
- 2014 Beer Festival
- Top Talent: Find Grow and Keep
- Future of San Jose Growth
- 6th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking & Awards Event
- Lien Law
- Show Me the Money!
- Optimizing Equipment and Fleet Management-
- Past, Present and Future
- Project Labor Agreements
The Silicon Valley Chapter presents:
The “Go” – “No Go” on
Ground Breaking Green Construction
LEED AP, President and CEO, Hillhouse Construction Company
Take a behind the scenes look at some of the most progressive green projects shaping our industry!
- Progress in the green movement!
The importance of the green team.
To build green or not? Risks and rewards.
Real world example – 435 Indio
Ken is the founder of Hillhouse Construction Company and has played an instrumental part in many industry firsts. An early adopter of green design and construction, Ken played a pivotal role in the countries first net zero energy, zero carbon emission commercial office building and recently, the country’s first net zero energy speculative commercial R&D office building for lease. Ken’s passion for sustainability, human health and wellness in the built environment has helped lead to advances in indoor air quality, daylighting, controls/automation (to name a few) and commercial product development.
Bring your questions. Register today!
June 17, 2015 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
(Full breakfast or fruit plate are included)
Holiday Inn (408) 453-6200
1350 N. First St., San Jose
CFMA Members: $45