- Increasing Your Company’s Value
- Why Companies Fail
- Building Your Backlog
- 7th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking & Awards Event
- Benefits, Risks and Emerging Law on the use of Drones/UAVs in Construction
- The Next Generation
- Mechanic’s Lien
- 2015 Construction Accounting Seminar
- Financial Keys
- Optimizing the Flow of Receivables
- 2015 Economic Outlook
- 4TH ANNUAL OKTOBERFEST
- CFO Roundtable
- Building Green June 17th
- Technology in the Construction Field
- WMDVBE – Business Diversity
- 2014 Beer Festival
- Top Talent: Find Grow and Keep
- Future of San Jose Growth
- 6th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking & Awards Event
- Lien Law
- Show Me the Money!
- Optimizing Equipment and Fleet Management-
- Past, Present and Future
- Project Labor Agreements
The Silicon Valley Chapter presents:
Increasing Your Company’s Value Prior to a Change of Ownership
Partner in Nixon Peabody’s Silicon Valley Office – specializing in Corporate
Advisory with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions
Managing Director of BTI Group, Inc. – the largest mergers and acquisition brokerage in California
- What can I do to increase the exit price?
- What should I be doing now to get my company ready to sell?
- What do potential buyers like to see and what scares them?
- How do I know how much my company is worth?
***NOTE: New Meeting Venue***
March 16, 2016 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
(Full breakfast or fruit plate are included)
Holiday Inn Hotel – (408) 453-6200
350 N. First St., San Jose
CFMA Members: $45
At the Door: $75
Part of the CFMA-Silicon Valley 2016 Program Series brought to you by: