- Increasing Your Company’s Value
- Why Companies Fail
- Building Your Backlog
- 7th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking & Awards Event
- Benefits, Risks and Emerging Law on the use of Drones/UAVs in Construction
- The Next Generation
- Mechanic’s Lien
- 2015 Construction Accounting Seminar
- Financial Keys
- Optimizing the Flow of Receivables
- 2015 Economic Outlook
- 4TH ANNUAL OKTOBERFEST
- CFO Roundtable
- Building Green June 17th
- Technology in the Construction Field
- WMDVBE – Business Diversity
- 2014 Beer Festival
- Top Talent: Find Grow and Keep
- Future of San Jose Growth
- 6th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking & Awards Event
- Lien Law
- Show Me the Money!
- Optimizing Equipment and Fleet Management-
- Past, Present and Future
- Project Labor Agreements
The Silicon Valley Chapter presents:
Past EVP/CFO, Webcor Builders, CPA and Consultant
Senior Underwriting Officer, Zurich North America
Executive Vice President & Chief Banking Officer, Avidbank
Moderator: Howard Loomis
Loomis & Co. CPAs, LLP
Financial Keys to Getting and Keeping Credit with your Surety and Bank
- Ratios, Ratios, Ratios – What are they talking about?
- How do I qualify for bigger bonds?
- How can I increase my bank line of credit?
- How do I understand my financial statement and best present it to the bank and bonding company?
March 18, 2015 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
(Full breakfast or fruit plate are included)
Holiday Inn (408) 453-6200
1350 N. First St., San Jose
CFMA Members: $45