- Increasing Your Company’s Value
- Why Companies Fail
- Building Your Backlog
- 7th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking & Awards Event
- Benefits, Risks and Emerging Law on the use of Drones/UAVs in Construction
- The Next Generation
- Mechanic’s Lien
- 2015 Construction Accounting Seminar
- Financial Keys
- Optimizing the Flow of Receivables
- 2015 Economic Outlook
- 4TH ANNUAL OKTOBERFEST
- CFO Roundtable
- Building Green June 17th
- Technology in the Construction Field
- WMDVBE – Business Diversity
- 2014 Beer Festival
- Top Talent: Find Grow and Keep
- Future of San Jose Growth
- 6th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking & Awards Event
- Lien Law
- Show Me the Money!
- Optimizing Equipment and Fleet Management-
- Past, Present and Future
- Project Labor Agreements
The Silicon Valley Chapter presents:
Technology Update: Benefits, Risks and Emerging Law on the use of Drones/UAVs in Construction
Hitesh Dewan, BIM project Mgr, XL Construction
A Contractor’s Perspective on Practical Applications for UAVs
John Babel, Sr Risk Engineer/Consultant, XL Catlin Insurance
Up In The Air: The Emerging Risk of Drones in the Construction Industry
Erich Von Bitonio, Systems Engineering Consultant/ Expert Builder/Designer of UAV/UAS Platforms
UAV Technology and Trends w/ Demonstration
Contractors are increasingly using UAV-mounted cameras to monitor construction activities. They can be a great way to obtain real-time data on job progress or identify potential hazards or quality issues in a cost-effective manner.
Are there any rules? Yes, there are and some may surprise you.
Hear from our panel of professionals on what you should know about this exciting emerging technology.
Also, we will be announcing our 2015 Scholarship winners!
Bring your questions. Register today!
August 19, 2015 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
(Full breakfast or fruit plate are included)
Holiday Inn (408) 453-6200
1350 N. First St., San Jose
CFMA Members: $45