- Increasing Your Company’s Value
- Why Companies Fail
- Building Your Backlog
- 7th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking & Awards Event
- Benefits, Risks and Emerging Law on the use of Drones/UAVs in Construction
- The Next Generation
- Mechanic’s Lien
- 2015 Construction Accounting Seminar
- Financial Keys
- Optimizing the Flow of Receivables
- 2015 Economic Outlook
- 4TH ANNUAL OKTOBERFEST
- CFO Roundtable
- Building Green June 17th
- Technology in the Construction Field
- WMDVBE – Business Diversity
- 2014 Beer Festival
- Top Talent: Find Grow and Keep
- Future of San Jose Growth
- 6th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking & Awards Event
- Lien Law
- Show Me the Money!
- Optimizing Equipment and Fleet Management-
- Past, Present and Future
- Project Labor Agreements
The Silicon Valley Chapter presents:
Lorne Rundquist, CFO, Rosendin Electric
Peggy Stockwell, CFO, R&B Company
Clint Ramsey, CFO, Sprig Electric
Moderated by Dave Barnes, CFO, West Valley Construction
The economy is well into a significant recovery which poses a new set of challenges for companies and their CFOs. Here is a chance to listen to what is currently driving the financial organizations of successful companies and learn how you can apply this information in your business. We plan to cover the following areas but are open to additional topics and questions.
How is managing the finance function in this economy different?
What keeps CFOs up at night? How can service providers help?
How did I get here? How is the CFO role different than the controller or other financial roles?
What does a CFO look for in service providers such as banks & brokers?
How are accounting rules changes affecting your business and what to do about it?
September 17th, 2014 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
(Full breakfast or fruit plate are included)
Holiday Inn (formerly Wyndham Hotel) (408) 453-6200
1350 N. First St., San Jose
CFMA Members: $45