- Increasing Your Company’s Value
- Why Companies Fail
- Building Your Backlog
- 7th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking & Awards Event
- Benefits, Risks and Emerging Law on the use of Drones/UAVs in Construction
- The Next Generation
- Mechanic’s Lien
- 2015 Construction Accounting Seminar
- Financial Keys
- Optimizing the Flow of Receivables
- 2015 Economic Outlook
- 4TH ANNUAL OKTOBERFEST
- CFO Roundtable
- Building Green June 17th
- Technology in the Construction Field
- WMDVBE – Business Diversity
- 2014 Beer Festival
- Top Talent: Find Grow and Keep
- Future of San Jose Growth
- 6th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking & Awards Event
- Lien Law
- Show Me the Money!
- Optimizing Equipment and Fleet Management-
- Past, Present and Future
- Project Labor Agreements
The Silicon Valley Chapter presents:
Business Diversity in Construction:
What being a WMDVBE can mean for You
Charmaine Jackson, Supplier Diversity Program Manager,
San Jose Water Company
Findley Gillespie, Partner, Moss Adams LLP
Jeff Witt, Sr. Audit Manager, Moss Adams LLP
Government Contract agencies and Public regulatory agencies such as the California Public Utilities Commission are putting pressure on construction owners to engage with a diverse set of contractors whose ownership reflects the demographic distribution of the communities in which they operate. For the Contractor, it can mean significant new business, but it can also mean extra hoops to jump through to remain compliant with registration requirements.
How do I become a WMDVBE? Is registration worth doing?
What is driving this initiative and is it getting results?
Where and how do I get and stay registered?
What are the risk areas for Govt funded projects?
Learn about the Potential Enforcement Actions and Case Studies.
October 15th, 2014 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
(Full breakfast or fruit plate are included)
Holiday Inn (408) 453-6200
1350 N. First St., San Jose
CFMA Members: $45
Don’t get left behind! Register today!
Bring your questions! There will be plenty of time for Q & A
We hope to see everyone there!
Or send check payable to CFMA to:
Loomis & Co, CPAs
267 E. Campbell Ave., Suite 200
Campbell, CA 95008