- Got Tech?
- Time Management & Personal Productivity
- How to Avoid Litigation over Technical Violations of the Labor Code
- Are You Making All the Money You Want?
- Graduate from Project Manager to Business Manager
- Labor Law 2017
- Anticipating the Next Construction Downturn
- 9th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking, and Awards
- Enterprise Risk Management David Druml
- Silicon Valley Economic Update
- Quit Losing Money Over Poor Communication
- 5TH ANNUAL OKTOBEERFEST
- Hiring and Retention
- Key Performance Indicators
The Silicon Valley Chapter presents:
Time Management & Personal Productivity
Reaching your true potential in the working world and beyond
September 20, 2017
Venture Forward Consulting
Break free from the tyranny of the urgent and gain control of your schedule to create productive blocks of time. Discover what is holding you back from reaching your potential in the work place. Let’s work smarter, not longer.
Todd Fearon is a business strategy consultant to the commercial construction industry. With 30+ years of experience leading large specialty construction firms, he has developed a passion for helping companies reach their potential through leadership training, succession planning and operations optimization.
What you will learn:
- Tips and techniques to organize your day
- Managing the influx of info and interruptions
- Creation of productive blocks of time
- Efficient use of electronic devices
- Effective utilization of your team and staff
- Life balance and stress reduction techniques
Wednesday, September 20, 2017 Registration 11:30 a.m., Seminar 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. Lunch included
Holiday Inn (408) 453-6200
1350 N. First St., San Jose
CFMA Members: $110 per person
Non-Members: $125 per person
At the Door: $130 per person
We hope to see everyone there!