- How to Avoid Litigation over Technical Violations of the Labor Code
- 9th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking, and Awards
- Anticipating the Next Construction Downturn
- Labor Law 2017
- Are You Making All the Money You Want?
- Graduate from Project Manager to Business Manager
- Enterprise Risk Management David Druml
- Silicon Valley Economic Update
- Quit Losing Money Over Poor Communication
- 5TH ANNUAL OKTOBEERFEST
- Hiring and Retention
- Key Performance Indicators
The Silicon Valley Chapter presents:
Silicon Valley Economic Update
Matthew Mahood, President and CEO,
San Jose Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce
Contractors all over the Silicon Valley and the State of California are busy and getting busier. The number of projects in development in Silicon Valley seems to be higher than ever, fueled by certain very high profile major corporate developments. Is it really that good? Does this economy have legs? What are people saying about the inevitable leveling off, if anything? The San Jose Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce is at the core of the economic engine that powers this valley.
Come enjoy the luncheon and hear Matthew’s outlook for the future, what we can expect as builders in one of the most vibrant local economies in the country, and what initiatives the Chamber is pursuing to keep it that way!
November 16, 2016 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Holiday Inn (408) 453-6200
1350 N. First St., San Jose
CFMA Members: $45
At the Door: $75