- Time Management & Personal Productivity
- How to Avoid Litigation over Technical Violations of the Labor Code
- Are You Making All the Money You Want?
- Graduate from Project Manager to Business Manager
- Labor Law 2017
- Anticipating the Next Construction Downturn
- 9th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking, and Awards
- Enterprise Risk Management David Druml
- Silicon Valley Economic Update
- Quit Losing Money Over Poor Communication
- 5TH ANNUAL OKTOBEERFEST
- Hiring and Retention
- Key Performance Indicators
The Silicon Valley Chapter presents:
Quit Losing Money Over Poor Communication!
Ed Palpant, FMI Training Consultant, FMI Corporation
Twenty years ago, the common phrase was “You can never over communicate.” Today, over-communication is exactly the problem. Your employees are inundated with emails, swamped with phone calls, buried under texts, meetings and conversations. Never before have companies wasted so much time and money sifting through the piles of communication they receive. This session will point out some concrete steps a company can take to reduce the time spent in over-communication and poor communication.
- Hear about important aspects of a future thinking communications plan
- Learn the critical elements you must address with today’s employees
- Understand why your communications costs so much and how to effectively change it
October 19, 2016 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
(Full breakfast or fruit plate are included)
Holiday Inn (408) 453-6200
1350 N. First St., San Jose
CFMA Members: $45
At the Door: $75