- Managing Change Order Conflict
- Got Tech?
- Time Management & Personal Productivity
- How to Avoid Litigation over Technical Violations of the Labor Code
- Are You Making All the Money You Want?
- Graduate from Project Manager to Business Manager
- Labor Law 2017
- Anticipating the Next Construction Downturn
- 9th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking, and Awards
- Enterprise Risk Management David Druml
- Silicon Valley Economic Update
- Quit Losing Money Over Poor Communication
- 5TH ANNUAL OKTOBEERFEST
- Hiring and Retention
- Key Performance Indicators
SILICON VALLEY CHAPTER EVENTS
Your CFMA Silicon Valley Chapter is always doing something!…
Programs Schedule – 2017/18
August 16, 2017 – Do you have employees? How to avoid Labor code disputes
September 20, 2017 – Time Management
October 11, 2017 – OktobeerFest
October 18, 2017 – Collections
November 15, 2017 – Technology Panel
January 17, 2018 - Peaceable Kingdom: Managing change order conflict
February 14, 2018 - Stop Spinning your wheels: Effective use of Lien Laws to maximize your bottom line.
March 14, 2018 - Forecast & Budget: Techniques and Issues
April 18, 2018 - Managing and mitigating OCIP and insurance risks in contracts.
May 9, 2018 - Building a safety culture that works—bottom line results
May 17, 2018 – Spring Wine Social
As Always, if there is a topic that needs attention, ask your CFMA-Silicon Valley Chapter to address it.
If you would like to receive registration information, please email Dave Barnes