- Are You Making All the Money You Want?
- 9th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking, and Awards
- CFO Roundtable
- Anticipating the Next Construction Downturn
- Graduate from Project Manager to Business Manager
- Enterprise Risk Management David Druml
- Silicon Valley Economic Update
- Quit Losing Money Over Poor Communication
- 5TH ANNUAL OKTOBEERFEST
- Hiring and Retention
- Key Performance Indicators
SILICON VALLEY CHAPTER EVENTS
Your CFMA Silicon Valley Chapter is always doing something!…
Programs Schedule – 2017
January 18, 2017 – What could go Wrong?: Risk Assessment Strategies
February 15, 2017 – Lien Law
March 22, 2017 – Anticipating the Next Construction Downturn: What Can We Do Now to Prepare?
April 18, 2017 – Graduate from Project Manager to Business Manager
May 2, 2017 – Are You Making All the Money You Want? Financial Management for Contractors
May 18, 2017 – Spring Wine Social
May 24, 2017 – CFO Roundtable
Last Year’s Programs:
August 17, 2016 – Hiring & Retention of Your Most Important Asset
September 21, 2016 – Here’s what Counts: KPIs for Contractor Owners
October 13, 2016 – OktobeerFest Social Event
October 19, 2016 – Quit Losing Money Over Poor Communication!
November 16, 2016 – Silicon Valley Chamber Economic Update Luncheon
November 17, 2016 – Construction Accounting 2016: Accounting for the CEO to the PM
As Always, if there is a topic that needs attention, ask your CFMA-Silicon Valley Chapter to address it.
If you would like to receive registration information, please email Dave Barnes