- Time Management & Personal Productivity
- How to Avoid Litigation over Technical Violations of the Labor Code
- Are You Making All the Money You Want?
- Graduate from Project Manager to Business Manager
- Labor Law 2017
- Anticipating the Next Construction Downturn
- 9th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking, and Awards
- Enterprise Risk Management David Druml
- Silicon Valley Economic Update
- Quit Losing Money Over Poor Communication
- 5TH ANNUAL OKTOBEERFEST
- Hiring and Retention
- Key Performance Indicators
The Silicon Valley Chapter presents:
Are You Driving Forward?
Moderator: Tim Lutz – Business & Financial Advisor, former EVP/CFO, Webcor:
David Barnes – CFO, West Valley Construction
Dan Dryden – CFO, Joseph J. Albanese, Inc.
Kathy Reiner – CFO, Truebeck Construction (fka BNBT Builders)
Using Performance Indicators that work for your Company
- How to Get quick, accurate information to make the best decisions
- Identifying the keys to your business success department by department
- Getting Started
- Keeping it Simple
- Journey or Destination?
September 21, 2016 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
(Full breakfast or fruit plate are included)
Holiday Inn (408) 453-6200
1350 N. First St., San Jose
CFMA Members: $45
At the Door: $75