- Time Management & Personal Productivity
- How to Avoid Litigation over Technical Violations of the Labor Code
- Are You Making All the Money You Want?
- Graduate from Project Manager to Business Manager
- Labor Law 2017
- Anticipating the Next Construction Downturn
- 9th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking, and Awards
- Enterprise Risk Management David Druml
- Silicon Valley Economic Update
- Quit Losing Money Over Poor Communication
- 5TH ANNUAL OKTOBEERFEST
- Hiring and Retention
- Key Performance Indicators
The Silicon Valley Chapter presents:
COLLECTIONS: Do You Have a Process in Place
to Set Your Business Up for Success?
October 18, 2017
Please join our panel discussion of best practices and conflict resolution for collection
Bill Hurley, Partner, Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis
Bob Anchinsko, Accounting Manager, Truebeck Construction
Rodney Kriewall, Controller, United Mechanical
Vince Scolari, Broker, McSherry & Hudson
Don’t get left behind! Register today!
Bring your questions! There will be plenty of time for Q&A!
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 Registration 7:00 a.m., Seminar from 7:30 to 9:00 a.m. (full breakfast or lunch plate included)
Holiday Inn (408) 453-6200
1350 N. First St., San Jose
CFMA Members: $50 per person
Non-Members: $70 per person
At the Door: $80 per person
We hope to see everyone there!