- Are You Making All the Money You Want?
- 9th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking, and Awards
- CFO Roundtable
- Anticipating the Next Construction Downturn
- Graduate from Project Manager to Business Manager
- Enterprise Risk Management David Druml
- Silicon Valley Economic Update
- Quit Losing Money Over Poor Communication
- 5TH ANNUAL OKTOBEERFEST
- Hiring and Retention
- Key Performance Indicators
The Silicon Valley Chapter presents:
Today’s Opportunities and Challenges
May 24, 2017
As the construction cycle continues to expand, local companies are looking to tap top talent, maximize profits, and refine processes. Come as industry leaders discuss their key opportunities and challenges. Bring yours and join the discussion. Sign up today!
Planned Topics Include:
• Mentoring the next generation of leaders
• Finding, recruiting and retaining key employees
• Metrics to manage your business
• Improving communication company wide
• Succession planning
• Effectively using boards of directors and advisors
• Leveraging technology to improve your business
Robyn Cerutti, COO & CFO, European Paving Designs, Inc.
Brittni Daley-Grishaeva, CFO, Daley’s Drywall & Taping, Inc.
Lorne Rundquist, CFO, Rosendin Electric
Howard Loomis, Partner, Loomis & Co. CPAs, LLP
Don’t get left behind! Register today!
Bring your questions! There will be plenty of time for Q&A!
Wednesday, May 24, 2017 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
(full breakfast or fruit plate is included)
Holiday Inn (408) 453-6200
1350 N. First St., San Jose
CFMA Members (with Reservation): $50 Non-Members (with Reservation): $70
Non-Members (without a Reservation): $80