- How to Avoid Litigation over Technical Violations of the Labor Code
- 9th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking, and Awards
- Anticipating the Next Construction Downturn
- Labor Law 2017
- Are You Making All the Money You Want?
- Graduate from Project Manager to Business Manager
- Enterprise Risk Management David Druml
- Silicon Valley Economic Update
- Quit Losing Money Over Poor Communication
- 5TH ANNUAL OKTOBEERFEST
- Hiring and Retention
- Key Performance Indicators
The Silicon Valley Chapter presents:
Are You Making All the Money You Want?
Financial Management for Contractors
Attention: Owners, Accounting Personnel, Project Managers!
This course will give you the tools you need and practical input to understand and manage your company’s financial future – profitably! Whether you have been in the business for years, or are new, you will benefit from this seminar.
The seminar leaders will be experienced professionals from local companies, including:
XL Construction Company, West Valley Construction Co., Truebeck Construction, Rosendin Electric, AvidBank, Pentarisk Insurance Services, Loomis & Co. CPAs, Clifton Larson Allen LLP
- The Financial Management Process and Overview
- Revenue Recognition – Measuring job progress and identifying potential issues
- Leveraging Your Work in Progress – How to design and maximize this key tool
- Job Costing – The backbone of your systems
- Job Control – Staying on top of your Business and it profitability
- Bridging the Operations/Accounting Divide – Developing and enhancing real time communication
- Maximizing Bank and Surety Credit for your Business
Tuesday, May 2, 2017 Registration: 7:30 a.m. Presentation: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Holiday Inn (408) 453-6200
1350 N. First St., San Jose
Parking will be validated at the CFMA registration table – Breakfast and lunch included
CFMA Members: $195 per person, $145 for each additional person from the same company
Non-Members: $265 per person, $175 for each additional person from the same company