- How to Avoid Litigation over Technical Violations of the Labor Code
- 9th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking, and Awards
- Anticipating the Next Construction Downturn
- Labor Law 2017
- Are You Making All the Money You Want?
- Graduate from Project Manager to Business Manager
- Enterprise Risk Management David Druml
- Silicon Valley Economic Update
- Quit Losing Money Over Poor Communication
- 5TH ANNUAL OKTOBEERFEST
- Hiring and Retention
- Key Performance Indicators
The Silicon Valley Chapter presents:
Anticipating the Next Construction Downturn
What Can We Do Now to Prepare?
March 22, 2017
A Panel Discussion Featuring:
Ginger Bryant – COO/CFO at Sares/Regis
Blaine Flickner – CEO at Silicon Valley Mechanical
Ron Paradies – VP of Project Development at XL Construction
Moderated by Jim Untiedt
President of PentaRisk
Topics to Include:
• What are the signs to look for?
• Lessons learned from the last recession
• Three things you would do differently
• What you can do today to prepare for the next downturn
March 22, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
(Full breakfast or fruit plate is included)
Holiday Inn (408) 453-6200
1350 N. First St., San Jose
CFMA Members: $50
At the Door: $80