- How to Avoid Litigation over Technical Violations of the Labor Code
- 9th Annual Wine Tasting, Networking, and Awards
- Anticipating the Next Construction Downturn
- Labor Law 2017
- Are You Making All the Money You Want?
- Graduate from Project Manager to Business Manager
- Enterprise Risk Management David Druml
- Silicon Valley Economic Update
- Quit Losing Money Over Poor Communication
- 5TH ANNUAL OKTOBEERFEST
- Hiring and Retention
- Key Performance Indicators
The Silicon Valley Chapter presents:
Graduate from Project Manager
to Business Manager
April 18, 2017
Gregg Schoppman, Principal and Consultant, FMI
Managing multiple projects and priorities:
It’s a succession thing, It’s a personal development thing. It is important in ensuring the long-term success of your company. But it may require a change in focus of what’s important. How do you coach high-performing project managers to succeed at the next level and beyond?
• What makes a great project manager?
• The three pillars of Project Manager University
• Identifying PMs who can be Business Managers
• How the Company can make that happen
• Leadership Development and The Big Picture
Tuesday, April 18, 2017 Presentation: 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
(full breakfast or fruit plate is included)
Holiday Inn (408) 453-6200
1350 N. First St., San Jose
CFMA Members (with Reservation): $50 Non-Members (with Reservation): $70
Non-Members (without a Reservation): $80